Camp Shiloh Lutheran Retreat campground is located at 3335 FM 21, Pittsburg, TX 75686.
You can get directions here.
If you haven’t been to Camp Shiloh Lutheran Retreat before, here are some fun facts to wet your appetite:
- The campground is located on the beautiful Lake Bob Sandlin, Texas.
- There is a nice cordoned off swim area. We do ask that everyone keeps safety in mind as the campground is located on the lake. Please make sure to bring the necessary swim aids to keep your children safe.
- The campground is relatively small, which makes it easy to walk around the entire campground to visit with people.
- Some of the Camp Shiloh facilities and activities to keep the young ones busy (in addition to the Potjie activities):
- Boat Ramp access to Lake Bob Sandlin
- Kayak rentals (You have to wear a life jacket while kayaking, it is TX State law)
- Fishing – bring your own fishing equipment and bait
- Sandbox for Volleyball
- Swimming (We ask that all children wear life jackets for safety reasons since this is a lake.) This is not optional and parents have to supervise their children at all times.
- Bird watching